Occupational first aid provides participants with the skills and knowledge to be able to establish, maintain and facilitate the provision of first aid in the workplace.
Who is this course recommended for?
• Workplace first aiders, or those responsible for first aid rooms and facilities; and
• Those who wish to complete a HLT31215 Certificate III in Basic Health Care or HLT41115 Certificate IV in Health Care.
This course is an extension of the skills learned in the HLTAID003 Provide first aid course and provides participants with the skills to be able to establish, maintain and facilitate the provision of first aid in the workplace.
COST: $500 per person
On successful completion of this course you will be issued a Certificate in:
– HLTSS00027 Occupational first aid skill set
which consists of the following units of competency:
– HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid
– HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
– HLTAID008 Manage first aid services and resources